RE: virus warning.....

From: Jeff Katz (jeffk@protomarket.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 17:27:21 EEST

According to McAfee, this is a virus hoax, ie. a false alarm. You can see
the details at:

http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=10579&

You may need to cut and paste the address into your browser bar if it
doesn't link when you click it.
Jeff Katz
President
773.477.7374 x203
www.ProtoMarket.com
The Online Marketplace for Rapid Manufacturing
Fast, Free, Secure