(no subject)

From: Kevin Lafferty (KevinHLafferty@avenew.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 18:33:04 EEST

Would anyone know of manufacturers for small diameter wire (brass) forming
equipment? I'm looking for a machine which can straighten, form, and cut
wire with diameters ranging from .006 to .050. I don't need a spring forming
machine, just something for simple 2D bends. Any leads, links or suggestions
would be appreciated. I have searched for a machine with this capability but
could only find one manufacturer and they were a little pricey. Alternately,
if someone has a machine they would like to sell please contact me. TIA

Kevin Lafferty
mailto:KevinHLafferty@avenew.com