Re: solidimension

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 04:32:50 EEST

Thanks Juha

I searched the archives and found the thread. My system was down during
this discussion and I missed it first time round.

My question now is, 'does anyone know how they incorporate the printing
feature? Is it a separate unit or is it a fundamental part of the machine?'.

IG

At 02:42 PM 8/30/01 +0300, you wrote:
>At 16:55 30.8.2001 +0800, Ian Gibson wrote:
>>Can anyone tell me more about the machine?
>
>Ian,
>There was a discussion about Solididmensions system on the list beginning
>on the 31st of July on a topic "New System". Teery for example described
>some of the demo pieces he had.
>
>Juha S.

> Juha Suokas - Mechanical Designer
> PI-GROUP
> juhaDOTsuokas@pigroupDOTfi
> http://www.pigroup.fi
>#these opinions and thoughts are my own, and they
>do not necessarily represent the official opinion of any
>organization that I might be associated with#

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor
Dept. Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
tel: +852 28597901
fax: +852 28585415
email: igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.