Your Business Funding Newsletter

From: customerservice@guaranteedangels.net
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 23:38:30 EEST

B U S I N E S S F U N D I N G N E W S L E T T E R
                          September 2001

Welcome to the newest issue of WorldwideAngels Business Funding Newsletter! As
promised, this email brings you the most up-to-the minute information concerning
business funding. This email is text-only and onlly short descriptions of each article.
To view the entire articles, use any of the links below. AOL Users Click Here:
In this issue of the Business Funding Newsletter:
*HOW DOES TODAY'S MARKET AFFECT BUSINESS LENDING?*
*JUST HOW VIABLE IS YOUR PLAN?*
*Our "BAKER'S DOZEN" Top Biz Plan Mistakes!*
*We Win TOP BUSINESS SITE AWARD... and YOU GET A FREE GIFT!*

*HOW DOES TODAY'S MARKET AFFECT BUSINESS LENDING?*
"At this moment in financial history, there is more cash for investment than at any other
time in history." Learn why this is the best possible time to get the funding you need to
grow your business.

TO READ ENTIRE ARTICLE, Click Here:
http://www.worldwideangels.com/Newsletter/Newsletter1_1.htm

*JUST HOW VIABLE IS YOUR PLAN?*
NEW! Business Plan/Business Model Analysis gives Business Owners and
Executives solid answers to questions like...
"Is my business viable?" and "Can my project be funded?"
Find the real-world success potential of YOUR project, and learn the
best ways to INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF SUCCESS!

*PLUS, an added bonus! Our "BAKER'S DOZEN!"*
*Top Biz Plan Mistakes That Will Shoot Your Deal In The Foot Everytime!*
TO READ ENTIRE ARTICLE, Click Here:
http://www.worldwideangels.com/Newsletter/Newsletter1_1.htm

*WorldwideAngels Is Rated TOP BUSINESS SITE - & YOU Get A FREE Gift!*

Find out why LuxuryLifeDigest, the online magazine for millionaires, gave
WorldwideAngels their coveted TOP Business Site Award for the Second Quarter, and
why it means a FREE gift for you! TO READ The ENTIRE ARTICLE, Click Here:
http://www.worldwideangels.com/Newsletter/Newsletter1_1.htm
received multiple copies, or do not wish to receive
further communiques from WorldwideAngels.com, simply click

http://www.worldwideangels.com/removeme.cfm
and provide the email address you wish to be removed.

or for AOLRemove
The Business Funding Newsletter is provided Free by WorldwideAngels for
businesspeople desiring Funding. WorldwideAngels maintains the largest database
of business and institutional lenders, venture capitalists, private investors and financial
angels in the world. Members have access to our online database of over 10,000
lenders in a variety of ways, and receive periodic updates on techniques and strategies
to get funding. Qualified businesses may also opt for our Guaranteed Funding program.
WorldwideAngels.com takes no equity or points but acts as a matchmaker between the
business and the lender. Visit http://www.worldwideAngels.com/index.htm, Today!