Re: Looking for Glass Prototype Models

From: rainh2o (rainh2o@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 16:05:18 EEST

Hi Eric!

This is a REAL longshot, but there is an AMAZING glass studio called Joel
Berman Glass Studios, that might at least be able to point you in the right
direction. (Sounds like the sla model could possibly work...)

Here's there URL:
http://www.jbermanglass.com/

They do really high end architectural and art glass. Lovely stuff!

Hope this is of some use to you...

Tommy Rainwater - http://www.thomasrainwater.com
rainh2o@mindspring.com -or- thomasrainwater@yahoo.com
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a
long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and
good men die like dogs... There's also a negative side.
-- Hunter S. Thompson