Re: benchmarking

From: m-imamura@sinto.co.jp
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 17:09:34 EEST

Dear RPML

They reported at SSF and 15th RP symposium in Japan.
I scanned to make PDF file directly but it's very large (over 5M).
Kai is in German now.

Best regards,

Imamura

Elaine Hunt <ehunt@ces.clemson.edu> 2001/09/11 20:50:44

$B08@h(B $B!'(B #KWOK YEW HENG# <S7709454G@ntu.edu.sg>, rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
cc $B!'(B $B!J(Bbcc$B!':#B<(B $B@5?M!K(B
$B7oL>(B $B!'(B Re: benchmarking

At 10:09 AM 9/11/2001 +0800, #KWOK YEW HENG# wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone has a full article on Benchmarking Various Methods of
>Layer-Manufacturing Systems in Rapid Prototyping by Loose, K and Nakagawa,
>T. ??
\

this is one of the paper that seems to be an in-house paper. All I can say
was that it was done at RIKEN when Kyle was a graduate student. Maybe
someone at RIKEN can help. Try your local library and do an interlibrary
loan to see if they can get the paper or thesis, which ever it is.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.

"I am like no other in the world. I may be no better, at least I am
different"--Rousseau

Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29634-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/rp.html