(no subject)

From: Stefan Ulzheimer (stefan@imp.uni-erlangen.de)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 18:11:26 EEST

Note: This message is distributed via several mailing lists. We regret if
you receive multiple copies of this message. Please forward this 1st
announcement to interested colleagues! Thank you!

CAS 2001 - Preliminary Program

The 6th International Workshop on Computed Assisted Surgery & Rapid
Prototyping in Medicine - CAS 2001
will be held at the Maritim Hotel in Nürnberg, Germany from October 11-13,
2001.

Additional activities include the annual meeting of the EC funded PHIDIAS
network and the final meeting of FORBILD - the Bavarian Center of
Excellence for Medical Imaging and Image Processing.

You can download the preliminary program from http://www.cas2001.org, the
workshop homepage which can also be used for registration.

We have blocked rooms at at special rates in the Maritim hote where the
conference takes place. You are advised to make reservations no later than
September 30, 2001 referring to "CAS 2001".

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us at
info@cas2001.org!

I'm looking forward to welcoming you here in Nürnberg in October!

Sincerely
Stefan Ulzheimer
Congress Secretary

--
Dr. Stefan Ulzheimer, Dipl.-Phys. Univ.
Institut für Medizinische Physik                                 Tel: +49