Please read!

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@rapid.lpt.fi)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 09:27:45 EEST

Someone somewhere forwarded a chain letter that came to rp-ml the other
day. Ever since I've been explaining to a growing group of angry people
that
1) they are not subscribed to rp-ml and
2) rp-ml has nothing to do with that chain letter.

Why? Because the individual forwarding that message did not remove the
automaticly added footer "For more info..." from the end of the message.
Now that letter is circulating around the world and regardeless of the
good intentions in the beginning, it has turned into a widely hated
Spam...

Forwarding chain letters are generally considered to be Bad. So please
remember that

forwarding spams, chain letters etc. to/from rp-ml is _Forbidden_.

If you deside to forward something that you received from rp-ml, please
either remove all indications and pointers to rp-ml or explain how you
get the message and make certain that the receiptent(s) are aware that
rp-ml as a whole is not in any way responsible of forwarding that letter.

By following these simple rules you make my life a bit easier and ensure
that rp-ml does not get unwanted publicity.

Thank you.

--
Yours truly

Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@rapid.lpt.fi> 'owner rp-ml' *Share and Enjoy!*