New Roland Modela MDX - 20 3-D Prototyper for Sale

From: Norman Cohen (nscohen@megsinet.net)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 07:18:56 EEST

I have a brand-new, unused, in the original box, Roland Modela MDX 20
Desktop Plotter (Combination 3-D scanner and 3-D milling
machine). Compatible with all popular 3-D CAD programs. Includes all
software, manuals, components and virgin warranty card. My pressing
business schedule leaves with no time to use this machine so I am offering
it for sale at $3,200. (MSRP is $4,500.00) Includes UPS ground shipping
to anyplace in the continental US. If you are interested please e-mail me
at nsc@greensfelder.com (daytime), nscohen@megsinet.net (evening) or call
me anytime at (314) 574-8017.

Learn more about the MDX 20 at Roland's web site
http://www.rolanddga.com/products/3d/combo/mdx15/default.asp