Worldwide Guide to RP Resources Web Site Update

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 04:26:11 EEST

Good Morning:

Several helpful additions and updates have been made to the Worldwide Guide
to Rapid Prototyping web site:

*** We have finally completed the first version of our Rapid Tooling
Comparison Tables. They cover twenty methods, including those that are
commercially available today and processes under development. Material was
derived and summarized from a dozen recent technical articles, and
conversations and correspondence with many vendors. There are still some
gaps, but it's probably the most complete public summary available. The
tables are part of the Rapid Tooling Survey section of the site.

*** We've added numerous direct links to many breaking news sources for the
RP industry to make it easy to keep up to date with developments. Deep links
have been added to many vendor and industry sites that'll save you a lot of
clicking through to find out what's happening.

*** The Compleat Rapid Prototyping Mailing List (RPML) Archive has been
updated through 9/21/01. Nearly every posting from the last 6+ years is
available in downloadable text format as several zip files. The almost
17,400 pages constitute a deep source of technology and marketing information
about RP and related areas.

*** See Our Search Engine Rankings! Not too many web sites will show you
this! An extensive study was recently completed covering all the major
engines and we are not ashamed of the results. You can learn a bit about the
ins and outs of search engine rankings and where and how they get their
data, as well.

You can find the WORLDWIDE GUIDE TO RAPID PROTOTYPING at:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
19 Pondview Road