Fw: IRANIAN response-??? Re: LOM of composite

From: info (info@m2-systems.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 21:39:42 EEST

Dear Irene,
    Unless your dealing with classified material, there should be no reason
why we would not continue our open forum with users from around the world.
Please do not let Mr. Moini's rude response, cause you to loose your head.
Scientists have always been those who strive for peace. Let's not compound
to an already ugly situation with prejudice. Our government makes and breaks
friendships with eastern nations every few years. Believe it or not, many
people around the world are not too fond of how America "protects" her
interests. Maybe we can lead by example and rise above the hatred and stay
professional and courteous despite all that is going on around us.

John M