Re: Investment Casting Need

From: Jean-Marc Boéchat (jean-marc.boechat@mimsystems.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 17:57:31 EEST

Hello:

Is investment casting a must? we can do metal prototyping or ceramic or plastic
for that matter by injection molding with very fast turnaround time and quality
suitable for medical application. We have some experience in this field with
stainless steel or ceramic parts. And the best side is that, thanks to our
proprietary technology the mold is done fast and cheap. Feel free to contact us
if that can be an alternative

TIA

J.-M. Boéchat

--
Jean-Marc Boéchat               email: jean-marc.boechat@mimsystems.com
MIM Systems Ltd                 phone:+4126 430 08 08  fax: +4126 430 08 09