RE: IRANIAN response-??? Re: LOM of composite

From: Ray Bradford (rbradford@solidconcepts.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 20:47:36 EEST

Paul:

It is the openness of the free world that allows technical and political
discussions to freely take place and gives science, technology and art a
place to grow.

The terrorists and the freedom haters who ignore, encourage and shelter them
use this openness to attack the free world.

To support our freedom we need to close off access to the benefits of
freedom to those trying to destroy it.
They have earned this with their words, their actions and their inaction or
their silence in the defense of freedom.

Leave the hate mongers to survive from the fruits of their own doctrines.

Let's not help them build weapons with composite materials or in any other
industrial way.