Re: The PEZ Interface

From: Steven Pollack (StevenP@DigitalJeweler.NET)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 02:48:46 EEST

I am wondering about any copyright or trademark issues of this. Isn't
Pez owned by someone?

There have been recent legal cases that suggest that it is illegal for
the owner of a Rolex watch to have third party aftermarket parts put on
their product and to have the name Rolex remain on the altered product.
Rolex's claim was that there was a dilution of brand by having Rolex
still on a watch not of their design or making.

Steven