(no subject)

From: Serna, Stephen (stephen.serna@honeywell.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 18:14:47 EEST

>> Bomb them with butter?
>> I AM APPALLED AT THE ATTITUDE OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS LIST.
>> enjoy the topics of discussion ... But this thread has no place ...in the
American way...
>> Do you want to win ... peace? ... your country is choosing for the rest
of the world.....

It is why people will STILL cross 90 miles of open ocean in an truck tire
inner tube to get here!

" If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not
your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May
your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our
countrymen."

Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House, August 1, 1776.

>From Stephen P Serna
Treat every day as a GIFT, that is why it is called the PRESENT