Re: ThermoJet Castings

From: Doug Groh (douggroh@rapid.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 15:34:04 EEST

Paul:
While I was employed at 3D Systems, Three companies in the detroit area as
well as one in Texas were using thermojet models for investment casting.
Thjere may be more, but those were the ones that stuck in my mind.
Detroit area
Aristocast,
Barron Cast,
Eutectic.

in Texas solidiform
to the best of my memory all three of these companies had in house machines.