Free Access to Rapid Prototyping Journal

From: Ian Campbell (R.I.Campbell@lboro.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 16:34:28 EEST

Dear Colleagues

I have just recevied the following information from Emerald, the publisher
of the Rapid Prototyping Journal:

"Emerald's Journals of the Week web site features two journals every week,
from our extensive portfolio of management titles available, for FREE
fulltext access to current and past volumes. It's the best way to find out
more about individual journals and experience the many benefits of online
access - a key part of Emerald's comprehensive subscription package.

"One of the journals available the week commencing Monday 8th October 2001 is
Rapid Prototyping Journal, for further details and to take advantage of this
offer, log on for free access at: www.emeraldinsight.com/jotw/index.htm."

Please make use of this offer to have a look at the Rapid Prototyping
Journal. As editor, I would appreciate any comments you may have about it.

Best regards

Ian Campbell

Dr R I Campbell
Senior Lecturer