Re: Broadcast on ABC

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 09:50:33 EEST

The Web site for the program is http://www.businessnow.com. It's shown
independently on several ABC affiliates around the country, but isn't
broadcast on the network. The actual list of channels carrying it is at
http://www.businessnow.com/batv/frmtvstat.html. The Web site is still
showing last week's programs, but it'll give you the right channel numbers
to tune in to if you're in one of the cities served.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com