Re: Die casting prototypes

From: Brad Fox (bfox@rapid-design.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 21:53:30 EEST

Ron:
Hi - it's Brad Fox from Rapid Tooling Technologies. We work with a local
(St. Paul) company that is a production die castor. A year ago, we devised
some unique mold bases that accept our Rapid Inserts (3D Keltool). The
basic idea is that YOU buy and own the inserts (Keltool) and the mold base
we run the casting in stays the property of the castor.

The result is absolute production grade cast parts without paying the full
cost of a metal casting die. We run a lot of zinc, but Keltool can also
yield aluminum parts as well.

If interested, call me or email me with further questions. If you submit
me a part file (prefer a parasolid), we can get you a quote.

Thanks!

Brad Fox
Rapid Tooling Technologies
Ph: 651-483-2703