New Address

From: martti.huolila@benefon.fi
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 08:21:32 EEST

Dear List!

Almost 9 years in Benefon is coming to an end and I am leaving for a new
job at another location.

Thank you all for the effort you have put in to educate us, the less
devoted members of the list. It has been most interesting following most of
the threads (and flames).

On 1st Nov 2001 I shall start in TEKES a governmental R&D funding agency as
a technology expert for mechanics of electronics. It should include
RP-techniques as well. We'll see.
See
http://www.tekes.fi
for more info also in English.

My last day at office here is 19. 10. 2001 and shall be on vocation the
rest of the month. But like all evil, I shall return when I get my new net
access.

No, I shall not move but commute.

Best regards,

Martti Huolila