Personalized Shirts Jackets Mugs, quality promotional and patriotic stuff

From: steve (steve@flagstowear.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 22:40:28 EEST

Just wanted to invite you to see our web-site, we have some pretty
amazing prices on products that you could use to help promote your
organization.
We are still in the production stages of our store, but you are more
than welcome to come by and watch us develop.
We are very excited, come see why.
www.flagstowear.com <outbind://43/www.flagstowear.com>
Thanks for your patience
May God Bless America
Steve
steve@flagstowear.com
Tee-shirts with flag on it no minimum order only $14.95
Quality embroidered hats as low as 5.99 low minimum required
Tee-shirts with your own logo on them for as low as $5.88 minimum
required
Coffee mugs with your logo as low as $3.99 minimum required
Hey, President Bush did tell us to do more shopping,\
Also there are some more products that you may or may not like. One,
that seems to be getting way to much attention is our "Wipe Out
Terrorism" toilet paper. … I know this is entirely inappropriate, but
right now we are taking orders for three weeks out, we are sold out, but
will be able to get them to you in 3 weeks. This stuff will be back up
by Tonight.
osama bin laden T.P. $12.59 pr roll + shipping minimum required of 4
(people w/sense of humor only please)
Opt out
mailto:remove@flagstowear.com?subject=Remove
If you would like to be removed from my address book click the link
above.