Rapid Prototyping SEA

From: Kristina Monssen (kristinanl@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 07:49:02 EEST

Hello Everybody,
I am looking for some information on the South East
Asian Prototyping-market.
Can anybody help me to answer the following questions:
1. Is the market saturated or still growing?
2. Who is the main competition in Thailand, Singapore
and Malaysia?
3. Who are their main customers?
4. How have prices and demand developed in the last
couple of months?
5. How competitive is the market?
6. Any idea on the distribution network? Any names of
distributors, agents or dealers in Singapore, Thailand
and Malaysia?
7. Any significant developments or changes recently?

I am particularly interested in South East Asia, but
any information on Asia in general would be highly
appreciated.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Kristina