RE: 3D Letter for Prototypes

From: Brian Nehez (bnehez@materialise.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 21:47:43 EEST

Hi Dale,
Your version of Magics RP can do this using the labeling function. Any
true-type font can be extruded (embossed) or embedded into an STL file. As
for the Logo's, all you need to do is use a font generator to create a true
type font from the logo.

Thank you,

Brian Nehez
Materialise
6111 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
734.662.5057
734.662.7891 Fax
http://www.materialise.com

STLzip: fast, efficient and FREEware
Reduces STL files by a factor of 10 to 20 times the original file size.
Compression rate 5 to 10 times higher than WinZIP.
Save on transfer costs and Download it from
 http://www.materialise.be/stlzip
Download Magics RP 7.0 at:
ftp://ftp.materialise.com/download/MagicsSetupEnglish.exe
Magics Communicator: Our conferencing tool for visualizing, measuring, and
markup of 3D models.
Try it yourself and download the shareware version from
http://www.materialise.be/communicator