Stagecoach

From: Jonathan Chertok (chertok22@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 17:23:31 EET

I have a friend that needs an .stl, dxf etc of a stagecoach. Does not have
to be a "watertight" file. Can anybody help me help him out?

Feel free to contact me off list at chertok22@hotmail.com.
\
Thanks,

Jonathan Chertok

clip and save

Architecture + Design + Construction
Branding + Packaging + Installations

    +
    +
+++++++++ UNIVERSAL JOINT
    + Austin, Texas
    +

512 407 9628 + 512 773 4089 cell
www.universaljointdesign.com

"for the most useful things since the Archimedian Screw"