TRANSACTION

From: ezekiel efe (ezeefe@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 07:02:31 EET

EZEKIEL E. OMOZELE.
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER,
ECO-BANK PLC P.M.T I277,
VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS.
NIGERIA.
WEST AFRICA.

 Greeting to you and your family. In a brief
introduction, I am Mr. EZEKIEL E .OMOZELE The
financial controller in charge of Auditing and
Accounting section of ECO-BANK NIGERIA PLC,
West Africa.I got your contact through the internet.

 With due respect and regards, I am contacting you on
a business transaction that will be beneficial to both
of us at the end. I am writing in respect of a foreign
customer of my bank with account number
14-255-2004/utb/t who perished in a plane
crash[Ethiopian airline 961] with the whole passengers
.

 The money has been dormant in his account without any
claim from the partners,relations or family members.
It remains five months to expire the dateline bank
gave to send the fund into their escrow account and
close down the account as their rules and regulation
stated. Hence my contact to you to forward your
particulars as the partner of the deceased to put
claim on this fund immediately.

 Right now the fund has been transferred to our
correspondent Bank in LONDON . All the arrangement to
put claim there has been Perfected. Once you are
interested I will give you guide lines on how to
proceed with the claim in our correspondent bank in
LONDON . So that the fund will be approved by the bank
to be wired into your nominated account abroad.

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally
has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin
but all has proved abortive as no one has come to
claim his funds of usd.28.5 m, [twenty-eight million
five hundred thousand united states dollars]

 If you are interested, forward to me your PRIVATE
TELEPHONE and FAX numbers so as to furnish you with
more information on how to proceed to apply for the
claim in our bank here in NIGERIA.

 We would have executed this deal alone but because we
are still working with the bank, also, we as civil
servants by law are not allowed to operate a foreign
account that is more reason why your assistance is
needed to help us Execute the deal. we wish to offer
you 30% of the total sum.

 You are thereby advised to keep this deal secret as
we are still in service and intend to retire
honourably from service after we conclude this deal
with you. We will be monitoring the whole situation
here in our bank until you confirm the money in your
account. And ask us to come over to your country for
subsequent sharing of The fund. Investment of ours,
either in your country or any country you may advice
us to invest.

 Respectfully submitted,

 Mr.Ezekiel E. Omozele