Re: Best Toolmaker in Singapore

From: microTEC (info@microtec-d.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 13:20:23 EET

Dear Dr. Lim,

thank you for your information, microTEC is offering production services for
microproducts with direct manufacturing technologies (no tooling), but we
will forward your message to customers also aktiv in using tooling for
bigger parts.

Best regards

Andrea Reinhardt
www.microtec-d.com including click and shop for microproducts and