Remove

From: Jim Klos (JimKlos@phillipsplastics.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 18:30:59 EET

>>> Sales@SalesDocs.com 11/20/01 11:16AM >>>
Make more sales calls. The management mantra during tough times. Not a bad idea.
Use the telephone and save on travel and entertainment expenses. Sound Good?

What is wrong with this picture? Why does it often backfire on the salesperson and the company?

The first reason is call reluctance. Most salespeople do not like making prospecting calls,
especially on the telephone. It weighs 400 pounds and there is rejection waiting on the other
end of the line.

If it is a cold call, they will not work. They are less effective than direct mail,
which isn't very effective.

The second reason is voice mail. Most salespeople do not have effective voice mail strategies.
The result is failure, which reinforces call reluctance.

Join us and learn how to effectively prospect, create warm calls that are well received and
learn effective voice mail strategies. Learn how to communicate like your prospect and have
real sales success.

Make more effective sales calls is the correct mantra! More calls will work if the fear is
eliminated.

"Curing the Common Cold Call" is the remedy you are seeking!

Join us December 13, 2001 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Sales
Dynamics Training Center located in Brookfield, Wisconsin.

Hi, we're Sales Dynamics*the Sales Doctors and we've been improving
sales for Wisconsin businesses for over 10 years! The Success Doctors, an
Affiliate of Sales Dynamics, is the management and coaching arm of our business.
Both sides work hard at helping businesses succeed.

The investment for this program is $179 per person.
Pre-registration is required. Sign up early, seating is limited.

It's a painless way to improve your business.

For more information, go to
http://www.salesdocs.com/contactus.html

If you believe that you are on our mailing list in error and/or would
not like to receive information in the future about our valuable
products and services, simply reply to this message and write "Remove"
in the subject line. We will promptly remove you from our list. We
apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

James C. Fletcher, III
President
Sales Dynamics...the Sales Doctors
220 Regency Court, Suite 102
Brookfield, WI 53045
1-888-SLS-DOCS (757-3627)

To subscribe for this group, send an email to:
rp-ml-subscribe@yahoogroups.com