ICMA 2002 Conference

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 03:06:52 EET

Dear rp-ml

Just to remind you of the International Conference on Manufacturing
Automation conference to be held at the University of Hong Kong
December, 10-12, 2002. This is an academic conference that will have some
RP related streams. Deadline for full paper submission (by email only) is
March 31st, 2002. So start preparing now.

Further details can be seen on the conference web site at
http://www.hku.hk/imse/icma

Further enquiries can be made through me or through the conference
secretariat on icma@hkucc.hku.hk

Regards

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
+852 2859 7901 (O)
+852 2858 5415 (F)
+852 2817 1784 (H)
+852 9873 8281 (M)

I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between.