ezmlm response

From: suse-security-help@suse.com
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 12:10:23 EET

suse-security@suse.com mailing list.

at suse-security-owner@suse.com.

I'm sorry, I've been unable to carry out your request,
since the address

   latestissue@savoixmagazine.com

was not on the suse-security mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

If you unsubscribe, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed
under a different address than the one you currently use.
Please look at the header for:

The unsubscribe address for this user would be:

Just mail to that address, adjusted for the real subscription address.

If the message has a ``List-Unsubscribe:'' header, you can send
a message to the address in that header. It contains the subscription
already coded into it.

For some mail programs, you need to make the headers visible to
see the return path:

For Eudora 4.0, click on the "Blah blah ..." button.
For PMMail, click on "Window->Show entire message/header".

If this still doesn't work, I'm sorry to say that I can't help you.
Please FORWARD a list message together with a note about what you're
trying to achieve and a list of addresses that you might be subscribed
under to my owner:

    <suse-security-owner@suse.com>

who will take care of it. My owner is a little bit slower than I am,
so please be patient.

--- Administrative commands for the suse-security list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <suse-security-help@suse.com>

   <suse-security-subscribe@suse.com>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <suse-security-owner@suse.com>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.