Re: 3d face scanning in San Francisco area

From: Rob Browne (robbrowne@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 20:47:24 EET

Mr. McWhinney:

Besides the references that Terry Wohlers has sent, checkout 3D Metrics in
Santa Rosa as well as M5 Industries in San Francisco. As a sculptor I've
had some experience working with this technology. I'm interested in what
you might be doing and would be happy to discuss my experience.

Rob Browne, sculptor
Menlo Park, CA USA