Press Release

From: Steven Pollack (steve@familyjeweler.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 19:12:40 EET

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 5, 2001

CONTACTS:
Jacques Voorhees (800) 221-4435
Kim Pelletier (781) 444-7672
Steven Pollack (888) 300-8031

Computer Aided Design (CAD) Technology, New Member Benefit on Polygon.Net

Golden CO. December 5, 2001 – Polygon.Net announced today the addition of
Computer Aided Design (CAD) technology to their web site. “In an effort to
continue finding added benefits we can provide our members, Polygon is pleased
to announce that we have teamed up with Digital Jeweler to provide our members
with FREE, “user friendly” CAD/CAM technology,” says Jacques Voorhees Polygon’s
CEO.

Since 1983 Polygon.Net has been and continues to be the leading B2B online
marketplace for the jewelry industry. Retail jewelers and suppliers use
Polygon.Net to buy and sell diamonds, colored stones, watches and almost
anything else connected with the jewelry industry. Now retailers can offer
their customers “custom” designed jewelry via Polygon.

“This technology was the perfect fit for Polygon. Members can now source loose
goods on our Buy / Sell channels and if they choose to, work with their
customers online to design a piece of jewelry from start to finish,” says Kim
Pelletier, Polygon’s VP of Marketing. “We are continually evaluating the
online world to make sure that we bring our members the latest technology to
enhance their retail environment, and help close more sales at the counter!”

According to Steven Pollack, Digital Jeweler President, “No technical CAD or
goldsmithing experience is needed to create magnificent jewelry right in front
of the consumer. Digital Jeweler is the first CAD software to operate over the
Internet. This patent pending technology enables users to enjoy the custom
benefits of CAD/CAM technology without the steep learning curve normally
associated with CAD.”

Polygon.Net is the largest and most active online trading network for the
jewelry industry. Polygon’s CertNet database, alone, now holds more than $800
million in loose diamonds – the world’s largest inventory of loose diamonds
accessible to independent retailers. Polygon members also trade heavily in
colored stones, watches, estate jewelry, and other merchandise. For additional
information, please visit Polygon.Net’s web site at www.polygon.net, or
Brandmatrix at www.brandmatrix.com or Trade Lock’s web site at
www.tradelock.com.

Digital Jeweler develops a leading edge and highly simplified CAD interface for
the customization and manufacture of bridal and fashion jewelry. This
technology is available for license to manufacturers and gemstone dealers
wishing to offer their clients exclusive and highly customized fine jewelry.
For additional information, please visit www.DigitalJeweler.NET