Re: stadium stl

From: PHIL REEVES (phil.reeves@engineeringforum.co.uk)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 20:44:27 EET

Kevin

Small worry, we don't even have a life size national stadium in the UK
anymore. Wembley, was shut down months ago and their is no replacement, even
on the drawing board. If you do manage to an STL file for a stadium can you
send it on to Tony Blair, then we could stick in a filed somewhere outside
Birmingham and all feel a lot better.

Many thanks

Phil

Dr Phil Reeves
Chief Executive
Engineering Forum
The Engine
Mansfield, NG18 5FE

Tel (01623) 658666
Fax (01623) 658333

email phil.reeves@engineeringforum.co.uk
web: www.engineeringforum.co.uk

Information in this email its attachments and any secure-hyperlinks to the
engineering forum intranet are confidential, and may
to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to
of this email.

Engineering Forum (registration number 3282852).
Registered office: 66 Outram Street, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Notts, NG17 4FS