Special Offer For Opulence Ezine Readers Only 30494

From: BNTJRJTVH@zxmail.com
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 07:07:48 EET

Circumnavigate South America aboard Caronia!

For reservations or more information, CALL 1-800-7-CUNARD

Visit our website at www.cunard.com AOL Keyword: CUNARD

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive our mailings to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd party to administer our list management and remove list. This is not SPAM. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again. http://www.removeyou.com Member ID 027316 For more information about the rp-ml, see http://rapid.lpt.fi/rp-ml/