re: STONE SOUP

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 10:14:22 EET

Paul

I'm not quite sure where you go the subject title from, but the subject
matter seems very interesting.

There have been a number of attempts to quantify and/or qualify the process
of system selection. I've looked at it a number of times and even tried to
build an expert system to automate the system selection process.

I would also like to know if the rp-ml community would be prepared to
support your proposal. Perhaps you could let us know a little bit more
about what the process involves, particularly in terms of time? Do we have
to fill out a questionnaire or what?

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
+852 2859 7901 (O)
+852 2858 5415 (F)
+852 2817 1784 (H)
+852 9873 8281 (M)

I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between.