Re: Rapid metal inserts

From: Dawn White (dawn@solidica.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 20:16:42 EET

Dawn White
Solidica
3941 Research Park Drive, Suite C
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734.222.4680 x3#
fax 734.222.4681
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Osborn" <Nick.Osborn@swiftech.co.uk>
To: <rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 9:28 AM
Subject: Rapid metal inserts

Dear list

We have a need for 21 off rapid cut / sparked metal inserts.

All inserts fit within a 4" x 2" x 2" envelope - most are within 2" cube.

Keltool / direct sintered builds are a possibility, providing they are fully
dense (via post-infiltration, etc.) and hand finished to give smooth
surfaces & sharp corner detail.

IGES / STL files available now, parts needed for delivery to Cambridgeshire,
UK on Wed 2nd Jan.

Anybody out there?

If so please contact me with your email address so we can send files for
quoting accordingly.

Many thanks

Nick

Nick Osborn
Managing Director
Swift Technologies Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1354 650 789
www.swiftech.co.uk

"Real Parts Real Quick - Because Time is Money"