LOM1015 Vertical Limit Switch?

From: Dimitris Karigiannis (dkar@lms.mech.upatras.gr)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 14:19:54 EET

Hello all!
I have a Helysis LOM 1015 and I have a problem with the Vertical Limit
Switch.
During the build process the heater's vertical limit switch does not
recognise the constructed part's position (actually it passes over the
part while moving to the left side far from the home position) as a
result the platform comes up, the switch cannot stop it and the platform
hits the heater (with disastrous consiquences).
Most propably it is a matter of correct alignment.
Can you propose a solution to my problem?

Thank you all!

Dimitris P. Karigiannis
University of Patras
Mechanical Engineering