TCT 2002 - Call for papers

From: Nicola Brotherton (nicola@tctuk.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 12:00:07 EET

Important dates for Europe's Premier RPD Event just announced.

TCT 2002 - 16TH & 17TH OCTOBER 2002
GMEX/MICC, MANCHESTER, UK.

Reducing your development times and production costs has always been
critical in getting your product to market ahead of the competition. For
the last seven years the TCT conference and exhibition has provided a unique
industry forum for the world's top design engineers and research teams
becoming the largest event of its kind in Europe. For key industry players
this is the one place to meet with suppliers, keep on top of the latest
industry developments and network with like-minded individuals. TCT will
give you the impetus and knowledge to reduce your costs and lead times and
then put you in touch with those individuals that can turn it into a
reality.

Topics Covered include:

Rapid Manufacturing * Low Volume Manufacturing * Reverse Engineering * Rapid
Tooling * Rapid Prototyping * Trends in RP * TCT Software (CAD, CAE, PDM,
CFD, FEA, VR) * Design Methodologies * Management Issues and Methodologies *
Mould Making/Hard Tooling * Materials * Future Developments & News

"As a first time visitor to a TCT event I was most impressed by the whole
format, which embodied a wide range of users and suppliers of the techniques
available, and frankly it was one of the best engineering events Ive
attended. I particularly enjoyed the presentations where actual end users
could relate their experiences, which has enabled me to gain first hand
knowledge to pursue interest in the technologies within my company. I
consider the combination of exhibition and conference streams as a great
introduction to the developing range of technologies and methods and well
worth recommendation to a wider audience."
Paul Stevens, Senior Engineer
Supply Quality Team - Rolls Royce Marine

CLOSING DATE FOR ABSTRACTS FEBRUARY 28th 2002

If you can address pertinent issues, provide case studies demonstrating
problems overcome as well as project successes, identify global trends,
provide relevant and unbiased discussion on current manufacturing solutions
or have news applicable to the RPD industry then you could present a paper
at the TCT conference. Simply summarise your success story; research paper
or news item in no more than 200 words. Abstracts should contain keywords
as well as a provisional title. Submissions can be sent by post, fax or
email to:

Nicola Brotherton, Conference Manager. Time-Compression Technologies,
3rd Floor, 248-250 Lavender Hill, Battersea, London. SW11 1LJ
Tel: (0) 20 7924 5655
Fax: (0) 20 7924 5677
nicola.b@time-compression.com

For more information on providing a paper, attending TCT 2002 or past
conference programmes contact Nicola Brotherton or visit our website at
www.time-compression.com