2002 3DSNASUG

From: PTE Distribution (pte7233@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 23:54:44 EET

DID YOU FORGET?,,DID YOU FORGET?,,DID YOU FORGET?

TO REGISTER---TO REGISTER---TO REGISTER---TO REGISTER

TO REGISTER---TO REGISTER---TO REGISTER---TO REGISTER

The executive committee is pleased to announce we have
a total of 21 tutorial sessions scheduled for Sunday
the 24th. That doesn't even include the Demo Suites
which are open Sunday evening.

Don't miss out!!!!!!!!

We are only two months away. Register Now!!!! Our
treasurer (Guy Bourdeau) will be more than happy to
accept early registration payments. For those of you
who register late, (after 1/15/02) we would like to
thank you for the extra $200.00 you will be donating.

See you soon in sunny California!!!!!!!!!!
Derek

=====
Derek Elliis
PTE Distribution, Inc.