Re: CNC Desktop Milling

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 12:35:43 EET

At 09/01/2002, Chris Kayton wrote:
>Please suggest CNC Desktop Milling in terms
>of 1. Price/performance 2. Accuracy 3.Market well know, Reliability?
>Any help would be appreciated

Dear Chris,

Suggestions are difficult, however a wealth of information on this
subject can be found on www.desktopcnc.com
This site features a comparison table with something like 50
machines and all their specifications.

Of course in addition to a machine you will need CAM software for RP.
Here a suggestion is not difficult at all :-)
our DeskProto CAM software for RP definitely is the program that
you are looking for. Do download the free trial version (fully functional)
to evaluate.

Best Regards,

Lex Lennings.

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling.

mailto:info@spline.nl --- website: http://www.deskproto.com