RE: Creating bitmap files for each layer

From: Brian Nehez (bnehez@materialise.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 17:12:03 EET

Hi Casey,
Materialise has a product called CTools that will allow you to create
bitmaps from slice files.
Your University already has our Magics RP software that will create these
slice files. (They also have CTools on that computer, it installs when
Magics RP does; they just haven't purchased it.) You may want to contact
Yasser Hosni at your University. You can also download an evaluation of our
software from ftp://ftp.materialise.com/download/MagicsSetupEnglish.exe

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Happy New Year!

Brian Nehez
Materialise
6111 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
734.662.5057
734.662.7891 Fax
http://www.materialise.com

STLzip: fast, efficient and FREEware
Reduces STL files by a factor of 10 to 20 times the original file size.
Compression rate 5 to 10 times higher than WinZIP.
Save on transfer costs and Download it from
 http://www.materialise.be/stlzip
Download Magics RP at:
ftp://ftp.materialise.com/download/MagicsSetupEnglish.exe
Magics Communicator: Our conferencing tool for visualizing, measuring, and
markup of 3D models.
Try it yourself and download the shareware version from
http://www.materialise.be/communicator