Hi....... teacher

From: tcwww (tcwww@e-learningcompany.com)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 14:44:17 EET

"Hi....... teacher"

According to your past request we send this message to let you know that

E-learning Company is starting ..... and we need your experience.

Like annunced We can provide you the opportunity to work independently, from your own home,
whenever you like,....teaching English to students all over the world !!!!

And there is more...

If you would like to collaborate with us, you will find more information just clicking:

<mailto:documents@e-learningcompany.com?body=REQUEST%20info>

(you will receive in short time by E-mail some documents with all information)

If you have extra ideas drop me a line at
fc@e-learningcompany.com <mailto:fc@e-learningcompany.com>

Hoping to start working with you .....
Best regards

Federico Coppola