**PRIVATE** TDGC's HTNYIP Opportunity - ONE-TIME-SEND-ONLY for HTNYIP database

From: Garry and TDGC HTNYIP Staff (pres-ceo@thediamondglobalcorporation.ws)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 00:17:58 EET

Our Caveat To You:

Hello, this ONE-TIME mailing is primarily for your information
and you are expected and uged to participate ONLY IF YOU CAN
HONESTLY AFFORD IT! Then and only then you may do so.
Having said that, lets get on with the show.

IMPORTANT: This is a ONE-TIME MAILING so there is no need to
request removal from our database.You WON'T hear from us again,
unless you specifically ask to be added to our HTNYIP database.
provide you with alternative, realistic investment opportunities and
information on our Higher Than Normal Yield Investment Programs which
you may participate in or not as you prefer.

For example, a current HTNYIP will be funded over the next 14 days or so
and then will work for 30 days following that. At the end of that thirty
days all participants will be paid their original principal back with a
minimum of 100% interest on their original principal. This represents a
2:1 payment in the next 45 days. Thereafter, every 30 days participants
will be paid the same or greater. It is highly recommended that at the end
of the first pay period you take out your original principal and then use
your profits to continue with. Large dollar amounts are not required and
you should always invest only that which you can afford to lose. This is a
cardinal rule and we insist that it be adhered to at all times.

FOR MORE INFO and to be added to our HTNYIP database, send an
email to:

mailto:pres-ceo@thediamondglobalcorporation.ws

Be sure the subject line states:

            ADD ME TO YOUR TDGC HTNYIP DATABASE

The body of your email MUST CONTAIN your full name, mailing
address, telephone and facsimile numbers. Aliases and nicknames are
not satisfactory. We are very serious about this and so you too should be
as serious.

Thank yourself for considering this opportunity.

TDGC HTNYIP Staff
The Diamond Global Corporation
Commonwealth of Dominica, West Indies
IMPORTANT: This is a ONE-TIME MAILING. you won't hear
from us again, unless you do as directed above. USE
THE FORM BELOW AND FILL OUT COMPLETELY.

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY: STATE/PROV: ZIP/POSTAL CODE: COUNTRY:
PHONE #: FAX #: Email address:
ARE YOU A ECEB CLIENT? [X]YES [X]NO
IF YES, DATE WHEN YOU BECAME A ECEB CLIENT: yyyy-mm-dd

ARE YOU A FORMER E-BIZ MEMBER? [X]YES [X]NO
ARE YOU AN OMEGA LENDER? [X]YES ['X]NO
ARE YOU AN ALPHA/DESTINY LENDER? [X]YES [X]NO
ARE YOU A DGHT EVERGREEN LENDER? [X]YES [X]NO
ARE YOU A NATIONS OR SIMILAR LENDER? [X]YES [X]NO

TDGC HTNYIP STAFF