AW: material related to laminated tooling

From: Himmer, Thomas (thomas.himmer@iws.fhg.de)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 09:34:07 EET

> Respected sir,
> I am working on the project "LOM scope
> of application in different parts"
> Please send me the information related to laminated
> tooling, optimum orientation of laminates,bonding
> methods, at following address as early as
> possible.I'll be very thankful to you.

Hello Mr. Bhosale,

we do research in this field since last year.
Have a look to www.iws.fhg.de/~melato/
Unfortunatly it is in German, but I hope to
find the time for an English version.
"Vorgehensweise" describes the process chain
and under "Beispiele, Bilder" you find some
sample tools.

Best regards

Thomas Himmer
Fraunhofer-Institut für Werkstoff- und Strahltechnik
Mitglied der Fraunhofer-Allianz Rapid Prototyping
Winterbergstr. 28
01277 Dresden, Germany
Tel. +49 (0)351 258 3202 or 3145
Fax +49 (0)351 258 3300