Heart .stl file

From: Wyatt, Michelle (Michelle.Wyatt@DSM.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 20:45:03 EET

Hi,
I've seen a heart .stl file made out of Somos 201 in the past. I was
wondering if anyone out there would be willing to share it with me....
Thanks in advance.
Michelle

Michelle Wyatt
Account Manager
DSM Somos
2 Penn's Way, Ste. 401
New Castle, DE 19720
Tel: 302-326-8109
Fax: 302-328-5693
email: Michelle.Wyatt@dsm.com
http://www.dsmsomos.com
*Please note that the phone numbers and email address has changed*

Disclaimer
1. This e-mail is for the intended recipient only. If you have received it
by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system;
access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited.

2. If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly,
please notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately. This e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. DSM does not guarantee that the
information sent and/or received by or with this e-mail is correct and does
not accept any liability for damages related thereto.