Re: STL View

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 00:04:52 EET

At Tuesday 02/05/2002 , Emil Vicale wrote:
>We have many clients who need a lite of inexpensive stl viewer any ideas

Dear Emil,

A number of STL viewers are listed on the links pages of our website, see

www.deskproto.com/links/various.htm
Look in the section "RP utility software".

In addition, the free trial version of DeskProto can very well
be used as an STL viewer. Viewing capabilities remain
active also after the trial period has expired.
And who knows: a few of your clients might be interested
in using DeskProto for in-house Rapid Prototyping as wel ...

Best Regards,

Lex Lennings.

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling

Mailto:info@spline.nl Website: http://www.deskproto.com