Re: Amba Datt Bhatt

From: Sanat Agrawal (sanata@iitk.ac.in)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 07:55:05 EET

Dear Terry,

Mr A D Bhatt is in India. He has joined as a faculty member in
Moti Lal Nehru Regional Engg college, Allahabad, India. He can
be contacted at adatt@lycos.com.

Thanking you,
Sanat

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Terry T. Wohlers wrote:

> I am trying to track down Amba Datt Bhatt of India. At this time last
> year, he was working at the National Institutes of Standards and Technology
> (NIST). The e-mail address I have for him is amba_bhatt@yahoo.com, but I
> sense that he may not be checking that account.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Terry
>
> ************
> Terry Wohlers
> Wohlers Associates, Inc.
> OakRidge Business Park
> 1511 River Oak Drive
> Fort Collins, Colorado 80525 USA
> 970-225-0086
> Fax 970-225-2027
> twohlers@compuserve.com
> http://wohlersassociates.com
>
> For more information about the rp-ml, see http://rapid.lpt.fi/rp-ml/

Dr Sanat Agrawal
Research Associate             |
CAD lab, Mech Engineering,     |     Residence:
IIT Kanpur, India, Pin-208016. |     P-1, SBRA,
fax  : 0512-597302, 0512-590007|     IIT Kanpur, India,
email : sanata@iitk.ac.in      |     Pin - 208016.
voice : +91  512-597838        |