3DSNASUG THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS........................

From: PTE Distribution (pte7233@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 22:49:39 EET

What would you think if I told you that secretly the
executive committee was running a contest and pulled
the winners name from our registration list. The
winner would receive a trip for two to Europe, and you
also had the recognition of all your peers at the
awards night?

Sure would be great wouldn't it ???????

Well the executive committee is to D--- cheap to do
that, so 3D has stepped in and is offering the trip
for two to Europe. The only requirement is that you
enter the Excellence Awards Competition.

Attached to this email are the forms required to
enter. Please contact Patti Brown at 3D. The date has
been extended to February 18th for any new
contestants.

Good Luck to all entrants.

How was that Patti??

See you all,