Re: Metal Deposition of Direct-AIM Tool

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) (adler@a3dm.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 20:25:36 EET

Carl and Chang

I have had some luck in maintaining current density by using an anode and
cathode of the same CAD surface. This reduces the deposition variances
considerably. There are also other metalizing methods using Physical Vapor
Deposition that are more effective than paint. FYI

Steven Adler CEO
Automated 3D Modeling
adler@a3dm.com
www.a3dm.com