Buss Modelling and Z-corp

From: #LEE CHEE WAI# (PS7606698A@ntu.edu.sg)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 09:12:51 EET

Hello All,

I'm new to the list and I'm currently a student in a university in Singapore. I am learning all the rp processes at the moment and I would like to seek your help regarding Buss modelling and z-corp. Has anyone done any work on comparing these 2 systems? Which system has the advantage in terms of accuracy, part dimensional stabilty, surface finish and part strength? Also, which system is cheaper (including material cost)?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chee Wai, Lee