Wanted-Regional Marketing & Sales Managers

From: Ronald Jones (rjones@sharedreplicators.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 17:08:35 EET

Shared Replicators, Inc., is a full service provider of product development and manufacturing services headquartered in Tulsa, OK. During the past year, the Company has experienced rapid growth which has lead to recently doubling the capacity of our state-of-the-art Solid Imaging Laboratory in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are also investigating a number of sites in the U.S. to establish labs with similar capabilities over the next few years. We seek individuals with significant sales/marketing experience within the Rapid Prototyping field who could benefit from our generous compensation and benefit plan. We are looking for qualified candidates for the following regions: West Coast, Southeastern U.S., Upper Mid-West, Northeastern U.S., and Texas/Southern Plains. In addition to offering RP services using the most advanced technology including two SLA-7000's, Shared Replicators also provides a broad array of related CAD and downstream manufacturing services including 3-D Scanning, Castings, and CNC milling. Our company also possesses significant intellectual property in advanced materials and manufacturing science. This is an exciting ground floor opportunity for the highly motivated professional in the RP field. Interested parties should contact:

Ronald Jones
President
Shared Replicators, Inc.
rjones@sharedreplicators.com
www.sharedreplicators.com
(918) 270-8922

Resumes may be submitted electronically or mailed to:

Human Resources
Shared Replicators, Inc.
3638 South Memorial Drive
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145

Shared Replicators is an equal opportunity employer M/F